Workout of the Day
Shoulder Press 5 x 5 at 60-65% of 1 Rep Max (all reps and sets to be done at the same weight)
This marks the start of a new press strength cycle. Every week for the next 8 weeks, there will be a linear progression of load.
After each set, complete 12-16 Dumbbell Walking Lunges (heavy-ish)
Complete the following for time:
18 Thrusters (105 / 70)
20 x 10 Meter Shuttle Sprints (10 m down, 10 m back repeated 10 times)
18 x 10 m Shuttle Sprints (10 m down, 10 m back repeated 9 times)
16 x 10 m Shuttle Sprints
14 x 10 m Shuttle Sprints
12 x 10 m Shuttle Sprints
10 x 10 m Shuttle Sprints
The Paleo Challenge starts in less than a week. Want to look, feel and perform your best? Give it a shot. Lose fat, boost your energy, slam bars and kill PRs. Sign up HERE
1) We are holding our next set of CrossFit 101 classes tonight at 6:30 PM. Tell your friends and family and get them in here!
2) WE ARE HAVING A PARTY AT THE GYM THIS SATURDAY, JANUARY 11 AT 7:00 PM. We’d love for all of you to come to see how great your fellow CFF members look in non-workout clothes!
3) We now have a 3:30 PM class Monday-Friday.
4) The Attitude Nation Level 1 Weightlifting Seminar with Jon and Jessica North is on January 18, be sure to sign up ASAP. I’d love for as many CFF members to sign up for this as possible. Don’t know who Jon North is? Watch THIS and then sign up HERE.
5) The JumpNRope double under seminar is February 9th. Sign up HERE
6) The CF Games Open is starting in less than two months. Registration begins 1/15/14.
7) For those of you doing the January Burpee challenge, log it HERE!
8) Complete your Wodify account with payment information by January 12 and you will be put into a drawing to win a free unlimited month!