Workout of the Day
Lurong Challenge Workout 3
50 Wall-Balls (20 / 14)
50 Alternating DB Snatches (70 / 50)
50 Alternating Pistols
50 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
50 Wall-Balls to a 9/8 ft target
50 Alt. DB Snatch (50 / 35)
50 Alt. Single Leg Squat Touch Downs
50 Medicine Ball Cleans (20 / 14)
50 Alt. DB Snatch (25 / 15)
50 Air Squats
STUFF & THINGS:
- SURVEY: As CrossFit Forte continues to grow and as you develop as athletes, we feel it is important to solicit feedback from our members. The community we all create is a big part of what makes CrossFit Forte so special so the ideas and critiques you contribute are invaluable. Hopefully you continue to notice improvements we make each survey. While we cannot promise to have the means to act on every idea submitted, we would like everyone to take a moment to give us some feedback on a few things. If you follow the SurveyMonkey link, you can submit your feedback anonymously. Alternatively, if you would prefer to send back a few notes via email, we welcome that as well (firstname.lastname@example.org). We just want your thoughts to be heard!
Here is the link for the anonymous survey which closes October 10th: https://surveymonkey.
- October is Member Appreciation Month! Check out our plans on our site here: http://crossfitforte.
com/member-appreciation/. Be sure to check the site each week to see all the events and opportunities.
- Forte’s social event this month is the Harvest Hands 5k on October 31st at 8:30 AM. Sign up HERE to run with your friends and support a great cause.
- Double Under Seminar: October 25th 9:30-11:30 AM with JumpNRope is just $45 and has limited slots. Sign up HERE
- Lastly, Music City Box league, an intermural weekly CrossFit competition in Nashville, starts Oct 22nd. If you are new to MCBL, visit MCBL.TalonThrowdown.com
for more detailed information on divisions, team size, and league rules. If you would like to participate, please register your teams by visiting THIS LINK.. The deadline for team registration is October 9th. If you are interested and need help putting together a team, please reach out to Evan, Katelyn, or one of the other coaches.
Thanks for being part of our Forte family!
Evan and Katelyn