Rules on the Heart Rate Monitor Challenge:
1) Total MEPs (my zone effort points) will be the determining factor for who wins.
2) However, we will not count the points accumulated in the “grey zones”.
3) You can wear it whenever and wherever you want, but only if you are exercising will it actually be advantageous points wise.
4) Don’t forget to bring it and put it on when you’re at the gym! This has been my biggest problem.
5) Charge the batteries. One charge will last several months.
6) Make sure your body metrics (height, weight, age, etc) are correct.
This’ll be pretty fun and let me know if you have any questions regarding it.
Workout of the Day
Tempo Front Squat
Every 2.5 minutes, for 12 minutes (5 sets):
5 reps at 60% (32X1)
After each set: 30 Russian twists w DB
AMRAP in 12 minutes of:
8 Box Step Overs (24 / 20 – pick weight)
16 Jumping Back Squats (45 / 35)
Masters: 20/16 in, jumping air squats
Rx+ 50s/35s, 12 pistol squats