Are you new?
If you are brand new to CrossFit, we encourage you to sign up for a free No Sweat Intro to get a tour of the gym, watch a class, and discuss your goals with a certified coach. No workout clothes are needed! After your no sweat intro, you’ll take the CrossFit Introduction Course. This is a three-class intro will get you up to speed on everything you need to know to join a class, such as how to use equipment, ensuring proper form and movements, terminology, and scaling.
Begin your CrossFit Journey:
No Sweat Intro
3 $25 classes*
Proper Form Instruction
Attend 3 days/week
3 or 12-month contract**
Attend unlimited workouts
*Additional classes may be required depending on your athletic background.
**Special pricing may be available- see below.
***Discounts may not be combined***
- Full Year Monthly Unlimited: $1899 for 12 month contract (save over $250 a year!)
- Family & Couples Discount (spouse and children living at home only): -$10 for 3 Days a Week or -$20 for Monthly Unlimited – per person
- First Responder Discount (military, police, fire, or EMT) – must present ID: -$20 per month
- Student and Teacher Discount – must present current ID: 5% off membership
- Single session: $75/hr
- 10 Pack: $700
Personal Mobility Assessment and Rehab
with Dr. Ben Howe or Brian Lowe:
- $45.00/ half hour session (initial assessment requires 1 hour). Get details and sign up here.
DROP-IN POLICY: Experienced CrossFitters only!
If you are an experienced CrossFitter, we will gladly accept you as a drop-in. All we ask you to register for the class you will attend here or call Evan (414-614-6452) in advance.
Again, please note this is for athletes who train at another CrossFit facility, not people interested in trying a class. If you’d like to complete your CrossFit Introduction Course, please contact Jake at email@example.com to schedule you one-on-one session.
- One time: $15 per class or $27 for class and CFF t-shirt or tank
- Weekly unlimited: $50 or $60 with t-shirt