A few reminders:
- The CrossFit Forte 101 Class is happening tonight (Monday) at 7:00 PM. If you’ve got a few friends or family members that are interested, have them sign up HERE
- As of Week 1, Team 2 Fit 2 Quit is in the lead. We’ve got plenty ahead, so keep up the fight!
- The Post Open BBQ is Saturday, March 25 here at the gym immediately post 17.5. We’d love to have every come and celebrate your successes in this year’s Open. If you’re familiar with our parties, they are fun!
- Please understand that the only designated days we can guarantee to provide judging is Saturday and Sunday. If you need to do the workouts on Thursday evening, Friday, or Monday, it is your responsibility to find yourself a judge. If you complete or repeat the workout on Friday or Monday, please be respectful of other people’s space and try not to disrupt class.
- Please remember to submit your scores by no later than 6:45 PM on Monday for the next 5 weeks so I have time to validate them.
Workout of the Day
For the next 4 weeks, every Monday will be a day I program Open movements that have yet to appear in this year’s Open, but have been in years past. I understand a good majority of you are not participating in the Open, but don’t worry, it is also known as good ole’ CrossFit! We will resume to a strength piece + conditioning on Tuesday’s.
Every minute, for 24 minutes:
Min 1: Row 7-18 Calories
Min 2: 10-20 Wall-Balls (20 / 14)
Min 3: 7-15 Handstand Push-ups